Welcome to the Cloverdale Community Garden Club
We are a community garden club for all ages.
Our mission is to provide:
- Gardening opportunities for members
- Manage an effective and equitably divided, well cared for land parcel
- Education for club and community members
- Select garden produce for those less fortune in Edmonton.
25% of our garden space is used to grow food for the Edmonton Food Bank.
Webroke ground on May 2, 2015 and have since provided the Food Bank with 188kgs of potatoes. The garden has 26, 4’ x 8’ individual growing plots and 2 raised beds.
There are a number of communal growing areas where produce planted is shared by all members. Garden Members must have an up to date Cloverdale Community League
Membership ($20.00 for family or $10.00 for individual) before they can join thegarden club.
To purchase a membership contact the CCL Membership chair, Karen McFarlane at email@example.com
Garden Club fees: $10.00 Garden Club membership fee plus $16.00 plot fee = $26.00
Common growing areas produce:
- Rubarb Tomatos
- Potatoes Squash
- Zucchini Beans
- Peas Herbs
- Salad greens
- Expectation of Garden Members:
- Learn to Grow
Enjoy the community